Bethel Electrical requires the most competent and optimistic associate! As an employer, we strongly support equal opportunity without discrimination based on ethnicity, color, sex, national origin, religious belief, marital status, Vietnam veteran status, or any other conditions as outlined in Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
We endeavor to provide and maintain a safe and healthy work site for each employee. As such, we have a mandatory drug testing policy for each associate prior to employment. This policy was instituted so that Bethel Electrical can achieve its goal to provide a safe and drug-free work environment.
If you consider yourself to be the most suitable candidate at Bethel Electrical, please fill out the form on the right and attach your resume’ (doc, pdf files only). We would love to meet you!
Current Vacancy – Electrical Estimator (see details below)
To learn more about this and other vacant positions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-268-2385 ext 801
Are you an individual who is self-motivated and willing to take your career to the next level? Are you interested in making a significant impact to the construction industry? Bethel Electrical Construction Company is seeking a vibrant and enthusiastic commercial estimator to fill a permanent position. This position will operate in a growing environment.
- Work closely with the Senior Project Manager
- Prepare accurate estimates based on site visits and blueprints and/or designs.
- Prepare Project management schedules
- Review contract documents to become familiar with project requirements & obligations under the contract & apply to pricing.
- Minimum of (3) year’s Electrical experience in Estimating & Project management or related field.
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office and Estimating software (preferably IntelliBid, Auto Cad and Accubid)
- Have a wide understanding of the electrical industry and the NEC code
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A copy of your valid Driver License & record,
- Ability to multitask
- Being able to prove authorization to work in the United States
- Capable of passing a back-ground check and drug free